Apply for eNIK
The eNIK is an electronic identity card that you can use to identify yourself in the European Netherlands. The document also has a login function, which can be used in the future to securely log in to affiliated (government) organisations. Examples are pension funds and health insurers in the Netherlands and the Dutch government.
The eNIK is now also available at the three offices of the Representation of the Netherlands. You can apply for this document if you:
- Are registered as a resident in Aruba, Curaçao or Sint Maarten
- Have the Dutch nationality
- Have a Dutch travel document
- Have a citizen service number (BSN)
The eNIK is only available by appointment. Please bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
- Your citizen service number (BSN)
- An extract from the Registry office (available from Kranshi, Censo, or Census Office)
- Your passport
- A recent passport photo
- Your contact details, so that we can inform you when the eNIK is ready for you
- Debit card or bank card to pay eNIK. It is not possible to pay by credit card.
- For applicants under the age of 18 (document valid for 5 years):
- ANG 146.87 in Curaçao and Sint Maarten
- AWG 146.87 in Aruba
- For applicants aged 18 and older (document valid for 10 years):
- ANG 208.59 in Curaçao and Sint Maarten
- AWG 208.59 in Aruba
Make an appointment to apply for the eNIK.